Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2008:​​​ End of the year recap​


2008:​​​ End of the year recap​
Where did you begin 2008?at my house with lots of friends. Praying for Nicole cuz she was goin into the hospital to have Micah


Were you in school any time this year?Nope....but I could be....Isnt TRA great?


Did you have to go to the hospital?I did...that's where I had Nehemiah


Did you have any encounters with the police?dont think so.....


Where did you go on vacation?vacation??? What's that?


What did you purchase that was over $100?a house....a baby (LOL) deep freeze, baby stuff, toilet, auto repairs, computer, suits for Alex, fridge, stove, I'm sure there was more...I just cant think of them..


Did you know anybody who got married?my cousin Joe & Kerri, Cam Smith & Julia Numer, James Cooper and Kelly,


Did you know anybody who passed away?too many Sharon Jones, Josh, Mom's cousin, Connie,


Did you move anywhere?I did


What sporting events did you attend?baseball games, football games


What concerts/shows did you go to?none that I can think of


What is the one thing you thought you wouldn't do in 2008?I never thought Josh would be murdered! I also didnt think I'd lose my job


What have been your favor​ite moments?having my baby boy, watching Micah grow, falling more in love with Alex everyday


Any new additions to your family?uh huh...Micah, Nehemiah, hopefully Adaliah (she has until midnight! LOL) Kerri Seay, some of my Mom's new dogs....2 dogs....and Nicole got another dog


What was your best month?every one was special for one reason or another


Made new frien​ds?*shrug* I'm sure


Favorite night out?the night before I had Miah Alex and I went out....it was an exciting night....knowing the next day I'd be holding my baby boy! :)


Other than home, where did you spend most of your time?Nicole's, Mom's, church


Change your hairstyle?got it permed for my birthday


Have any car accidents?I didnt....but the weekend after we moved into our new house, the neighbor mans father in law backed into my car! What a great welcome to the neighborhood eh???


How old did you turn this year?*shudder* 27


Do you have a New Year's resolution?uh no....


Do anything embarrassing?I'm sure I did


Get married or divorced?nope


Been snowboarding?nope


Find a special someone?does giving birth to Nehemiah count?


Closest friends this year?Alex, my sisters, and Mom


Did you lose a boy?nope...I gained one! :)


Are you happy to see 2008 go?doesnt matter....I dont get too worked up about a date


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I posted some video's on youtube of Nehemiah! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment