Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Babies and Dogs....

Ok, I have a question....LoL...so if anyone ever reads this...and has an answer, can you give me one?

I have a dog...and I have a baby. But I had the dog first....a dog who adores me, but now she also adores this baby. She wants to be near him all the time....Like now! I have Nehemiah on the floor....hoping he'll roll some more, and get really good at it so Alex can FINALLY see him roll. But there is the dog....licking his feet (She thinks I cant see this happening!!) But even if I couldnt see it....his feet are WET!

Ok...the question...should I keep yelling at her to "Stop that" "Get off the blanket" "leave him alone!" "Drop his toys!" I usually let her go for awhile...but the thing that drives me nuts is when she's on his blanket! I dont know why....it just does! And it's not like she's gonna get hair on it....she doesnt shed.

Oh...forget those feet...now she's at his hands...which he puts in his mouth..but to be honest...they both look so happy and cute....Maybe a better question is, is it bad if I DO let her play with him? She does listen when I tell her to stop something....she just looks so sad at me that it about breaks my heart.....

1 comment:

  1. I don't think you need to keep the dog away from him constantly, just as long as she's not hurting him. The licking is just her way of giving him kisses..=)

    ReplyDelete