Monday, September 22, 2008

Micah has it already!!!
AWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....he loves me!
Hmmmm...who could I mean?
The Murray Family!
Last Friday was Miguel's birthday and Last Tuesday was mine, so Stephanie threw us a party!!

Micah and Nehemiah dressed up for this fall party!!

Nehemiah wants everyone to know....
Saturday we took Nehemiah and Alex's sister Jill to the zoo. Along with his brother, Cory
I could stand and watch this for awhile (It was in the seal tank)

Magoulas kids
Cory and Jill
Nehemiah was one cool dude! Plus he got a hippo to match his shirt!
Hmmmmm...could be something to carryin them like this!!

I thought this was a cool shot!
Magoulas Family plus Jill.
Mommy and her lil man!
The seals were crackin me up!
More pics on my MySpace and FaceBook

No comments:

Post a Comment