Thursday, October 30, 2008

Yummy smelling bathroom

My Baby started eating food!! My husband thinks this pic looks freaky.....

My Sister.....


Mr. Frog



Mr. Blue eyes




Look Mom!!




Nehemiah was a bull frog.....








Ok...maybe I'm weird (ok...I know I am..haha....stop laughing now...) But I could NOT figure out what to do with the perfume samples I was getting in the mail....as I was cleanin today I found one and thought, "Wonder if it would make my bathroom smell good" And, it did!! I stuck it on top of my toilet and now the whole bathroom smells yummy!!

3 comments:

  1. Hey, thanks for coming by my site and entering the giveaway! Good luck!

    Angie
    "Nana's Box"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of perfume samples! LOL! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pictures! Thanks for entering my giveawawys!!!

    ReplyDelete