Thursday, March 11, 2010

Spring!!!!

Virginia and Nehemiah are very ready for summer...even though V has never experienced it! ha

I just love when they hold hands!

Virginia had the honor of modeling for Jodi Hattery for some Spring pics. If you are in the Van Wert area and need Easter pics, look her up!! :)
Virginia has decided that since she's posed for a professional...now she's a pro!! Check out how SHE posed herself!!
This is my favorite pic of her ever!!

And this one is a VERY close 2nd!!!
Caught her "talking"
two bows I made today

6 comments:

  1. Looks like you have been having fun. Very good pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her lil punk outfit. So springy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's neat that she was in an advertisement. :) Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Karisha! Mom bought her that one! :) She looked like she was ready to play tennis! *grin*

    I was very honored to be asked to let Virginia be a part of the ad! :)

    ReplyDelete