Monday, April 29, 2013

Changes

 Easter morning
Nehemiah age 4
Virginia age 3
Jana age 1
 Love this girl
 My Mom's French Bulldog Solomon passed away awhile back.
This is her new Frenchie, Precious
 How adorable is a small child with a puppy?
 Nehemiah has been enjoying this warmth
 Working on lots of new crayons
Below is a photo of a set-up at a recent show
The biggest change my family has had recently was that was husband was asked to pastor a church in Dayton, Ohio.
It's been kind of a hard change for us. There are 2 services every Sunday, and most Sundays Alex also preaches at a nursing home between services. We also have services on Thursday night.

It is an hour and a half drive. Makes for a long day with 3 little ones, but we're starting to get into the groove of things! :)

Any new changes in my friends lives?

5 comments:

  1. Well, thats great news! :) May the Lord bless and direct your steps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your marvelous posting! I certainly enjoyed reading it,
    you could be a great author. I will always bookmark your blog and
    will often come back at some point. I want to encourage continue your great work,backlinks have a nice holiday weekend!
    I enjoy studying your publish. It is each useful and interesting to me. I will come back again once again to see your new posts
    PAkistani chat rooms online pakistani girls and boys ,indain girls and boys,us girls and boys and Uk girls and boys chat room

    ReplyDelete
  3. My best friend's ex-wife makes $60 hourly on the internet. She has been out of work for 9 months but last month her check was $19919 just working on the internet for a few hours. Go to this web site and read more http://www.baz4.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I can’t find an email address here. Would it be possible for you to email me back so I can ask you a question?
    –Shaye
    shayewalsh1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete