Thursday, September 8, 2011

Jason Timothy Daniels 6/16/91~9/8/10

I Am From...
I am from wreckage, from a home broken from within.
I am from success, from a family that has set goals and achieved them.
I am from a paradox, from somewhere that is good, but not good for me.
I am from a small town, from friendly neighbors who gossip about me.
I am from religion, from a society that conforms to non-conformity.
I am from family, from protection, harm, encouragement, and discouragement.
I am from God, from a higher power that has set me in this test called "Life".
I am from love, from a love for all that is "Right" and "Godly".
I am from hate, from a hate for "things of this world" and for "wrong-doing".
I am from you, from the person who cares enough to listen to what I have to say.
I am from them, the people that criticize me and bring me down, so that I can rise above it.
I am from a higher calling, a calling that leads me to believe.
I am from believing, from a belief that Life is gerenally good, no matter how bad it may seem now.
I am from myself, from my inner beliefs that make me my individual self.
Written by Jason Daniels on September 2, 2009

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes I think that I should have listened to what he had to say.

    ReplyDelete