Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Today




31 weeks! Not much new pregnancy-wise. I still feel huge, but baby has dropped, YAY!! :) So I don't look quite as big!
Kids are both silly. 
Nehemiah was in trouble this morning. I was getting frustrated with him b/c I'd told him to get dressed, but he was too busy playing. When I finally raised my voice he said, "Please don't be mad at me, Mom" How can you stay mad then??

Virginia earlier was throwing a fit and it much have annoyed her...so she put herself into the corner!! 

We went to WalMart earlier to pick up a couple things and as soon as we walked in, Virginia yelled, "Need money!!" 

I had the kids in the tub tonight and told them when they got out they could have a Popsicle. Nehemiah forgot and went to get himself a banana, but Virginia wouldn't forget that Popcicle! She stood under the freezer door yelling, "no, Nehemiah!! No banana!! Popcicle!" 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks :) I feel huge, but remind myself I still have 8 weeks to go!

    ReplyDelete