Thursday, April 7, 2011

Jason


"I thought of you today, but that is nothing new
I thought of you yesterday and days before that too.

I think of you in silence, I often speak your name,
All I have are memories and your picture in a frame.

Your memory is my keepsake, with which I'll never part
God has you in his keeping, I have you in my heart."




Love is stronger than death even though it can't stop death from happening,

but no matter how hard death tries it can't separate people from love.

It can't take away our memories either. 

In the end, life is stronger than death.”

 


 



When you were born, 

you were crying and everyone else was smiling.
Live your life so that when you die, 

you are smiling, and everyone else is crying. 





Jason is still missed, of course. 

Once in awhile Nehemiah will mention him. I don't try to stop him from knowing about Jason, or stop him from talking about him. 

He's told me before that Jason was outside out window and wanted him to play, then Nehemiah tried to go out the front door. Oh, did I mention it was snowing, and there was ice on the ground?!

 

 



Yesterday I got up with Nehemiah pretty early, so we laid on the couch and I held him. All the sudden he says, "Who is that little guy?

Me: What little guy?

N: Oh, It's Jason

Me: Jason is here? Where? On that chair? *pointing at the chair by the door which has a side table by it* 

N: No, he's on the table *motioning toward side table*

Me: He's on the table? 

N: Yes. Oh, Jason never went golfing. But, he has to go eat supper now.  

 



Nehemiah later told Alex that Jason never went golfing and he looked so sad when he said it.  

Was Jason there? I don't know. I do believe that Jason does visit us, and he might even be Nehemiah's guardian angel. He loved his nieces and nephews a lot.  

 

But what is even more exciting than Nehemiah seeing Jason, is that I know someday I will see Jason. We'll never part, and we WILL be eating supper at the Marriage table. 

 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment